XYZ-261459 HANDLING DAYS =5
The Heat Set Threaded Round Insert Nut has been designed for post-mould installation into notch-sensitive thermoplastics using heat. It features very high pull-out and torque resistance.
- Heat-Set is designed specifically for notch-sensitive plastics
- Expansion-Sets offer simple press-in installation
- Flow-Sert is a blind insert for installation during the moulding process
- Brass Material Can Resist Heat.
- Not Easy to Rust, Strong Corrosion Resistance.
- Very high pull-out and torque resistance.
- Can be installed by ultrasonic or Heat into thread tapered hole, or moulded in during injection.
- No need to counterbore or countersink the boss hole since the insert has guide pilot.
- Used on the injection moulding for tightly fixing.
1 x M5 X 8 mm Brass Heat set Threaded Round Insert Nut – 25 Pcs