XYZ-127297 HANDLING DAYS =5
- A range of several Kilometers with a small Omni Antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more more range
- Open Source Firmware
- At command for radio configuration
- RT Commands for Remote radio Configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the Hope RF HM-TRP radio Module
- Featuring a SiLabs Si1000 RF Microcontroller
- Support OTG of Android Cellphone and Computer
- MAVLink protocol framing status documents
- Frequency modulation and Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Self-adaption to time division multiplexing
- Support LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built-in error correcting code(up to 25% data bit error)
- AT command configure data transmission
- RT command remote control data transmission
- Interchangeable air and ground 433MHz modules
- Micro-USB port
- 6-position Molex connector
- 250mW maximum output power (adjustable)
- SMA connector
- 2-way full-duplex communication through adaptive TDM
- UART interface
- Transparent serial link
- Open-source SIK firmware
- Configurable through *Mission Planner and *APM Planner
- Based on the HM-TRP wireless module, with Si1000 8051 microcontroller and Si4432
Package Includes :
1 x Radio Telemetry Base Station (USB Connection).
1 x Telemetry Transreceiver (Pin Header).
2 x 2.5dbi Antenna.
1 x 5-pin Lead cable for APM FC.
1 x 6-pin Lead cable for PIXHAWK FC.