|LGF-TECH4018||HANDLING = 5 DAYS||* MADE IN INDIA|
- With a wide input voltage range from 6V to 40V, the step-down converter can accurately adjust output voltage and current.
- The efficiency can be up to 96%, measured at 20A, converting 24V to 12V.
- It is designed with 75V/80A large current dual MOS tube.
- Input and output use high frequency low resistance electrolytic capacitor, low ripple, stable output.
- Wiring is convenient with these large current 30A screw terminals.
- The buck module has 2 heat sink that could enhance heat dissipation.
- When there is a big difference between input and output voltage, please decrease power and current.
- Input Voltage: 6V to 40V DC(10V to 40V is suggested)
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 36V DC
- Output Current: 20A(max.), 15A(suggested)
- Efficiency: 95%(24V to 12V, 20A)
- Output Ripple: ≤50mV
- Wiring Method: Terminal
- Short Circuit Protection: Self-recovery (cannot short circuit for long time)
- Size: 60 x 53 x 27mm / 2.36 x 2.08 x 1.06"
- 1 x 300W 20A Step Down Buck Converter.