|RC25R-2350||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
STM32L152CDISCOVERY - Evaluation kit for STM32L152RCT6 Microcontroller
The 32L152CDISCOVERY kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications.
This is based on an STM32L152RCT6 microcontroller ; and include an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debugging tool interface, an LCD (24 segments, 4 commons), LEDs, pushbuttons, a linear touch sensor or touch keys.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on resource page.
- STM32L152RCT6 (128 KB Flash memory, 16 KB RAM, 4 KB EEPROM) or STM32L152RCT6 (256 KB Flash memory, 32 KB RAM, 8 KB EEPROM) microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- IDD current measurement
- LCD - DIP28 package and 24 segments, 4 commons
- Four LEDs: - LD1 (red/green) for USB communication, LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on and Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue)
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touch keys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32072 package.