Specifications and Features :
Transmitter Remote control:
- Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation).
- Encoder types: fixed code.
Decoding receiver board:
- Receiver Operating voltage: DC 5V.
- Receiver sensitivity is: -98dB.
- Leg 7 bits: VT, D3, D2, D1, D0, +5V and GND.
- VT is a valid signal high output pin upon receiving a valid signal, the pin output high may also drive the relay.
- Size: 7 x 22 x 41 mm.
Pin Connection and Functions:
1.VT output status indication.
2.D3 data output.
3.D2 data output.
4.D1 data output.
5.D0 data output.
6.5V power supply positive.
7.GND power supply negative.
8.ANT connects the antenna terminal.
Total of eight external receiver module interface. “5V” means a positive power supply, “D0, D1, D2, D3” represents the output, “GND” means the power supply is negative, “ANT” means connect the antenna terminal.
Far as the pro-distance requirements, then the best quarter-wavelength antenna, generally use a 50-ohm single wire, the length of the antenna is about 17cm.
Package Includes :
1 x Wireless Four-button RF remote control.
1 x Super Regenerative receiver module.