LGF-TECH1032 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
100K Ohm NTC Themistors for Reprap 3D Printer
- A thermistor is a type of resistor whose resistance varies significantly with temperature, more so than in standard resistors. Thermistor is used as temperature sensing element for 3D Printer Extruder and Heat beds
- In most RepRaps, a thermistor senses the temperature of the Hot End. Often a second thermistor senses the temperature of the Heated Bed.
- Thermistors are resistors that change of resistance with a change in temperature. Good qualities of thermistors are a predictable, accurately known resistance value at every temperature in its operating range. The lowering, or rise, depends on the type of thermistor per degree Kelvin (or Celsius, if you prefer), this is called its coefficient. Positive thermal coefficient (PTC) will increase in resistance with an increase in temperature, negative ones (NTC) will decrease. But the formula in practice is not linear, so sometimes an accurate table of measurements is better than the linear formula. These measurements can usually be found in the datasheet that accompanies the thermistor.
- 100K Ohm Thermistor NTC 3950 1% is for hot ends and heated beds. It works with all opensource 3D Printer electronics including RAMPS 1.4 for use with Reprap Prusa Mendel and others. It can be used with Sprinter Marlin etc. ?
- Part/Model No : 100K ohm /-1% Thermistor
- Material : Glass sealed single end
- Color :Transparent
- Quantity : 1
- Temperature : -40 C to 260 C
- Type Coefficient: NTC, Beta: 3950
Rate… Perfect Good Average Not that bad Very poor