LGF-TECH2050 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
- Color: Black
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Feed inlet diameter : For 1.75mm Filament
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 230 DegC-240 DegC
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 20 mm Inner Hole Diameter
- Density: 1.04 g/cm3
- Volume: 0.96 cm3/g or 960 cm3/kg.
- It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness
- ABS is the same material that Lego bricks are made out of and is a great plastic for working parts.
- Final products made with ABS are very durable, withstand a wide range of temperatures, and tend to be more flexible and less ‘brittle’ than those made with PLA.
- Acetone can be used post-process to provide a glossy look to your finished ABS product.
- ABS is best used with a heated bed as ABS contracts when cooled and large parts may pull off of a non-heated bed.