LGF-TECH2054 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
- Color: Brown
- Material: Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Feed inlet diameter : For 1.75mm Filament
- Filament length: ~ 330 meters / ~ 1080 feet
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 200 DegC – 220 DegC
- Dimensional Accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 20 mm Inner Hole Diameter
- Density: 1.25 g/ cm3
- Volume: 0.80 cm3/g or 800 cm3/kg
- PLA is a multipurpose material commonly used in 3D printing.
- High strength and minimal warping.
- Low moisture absorption.
- PLA is a bio-plastic, which means it is made from renewable natural resources such as corn starch and tapioca products. It is environment friendly.
- As a biodegradable material it is much better for the environment, especially compared to petrochemical-based alternatives (such as ABS)