LGF-TECH1646 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s prefer redoperating system
- The Raspberry Pi Camera v2 is the new official camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
- The Raspberry Pi Zero now comes complete with a camera port, Using the new?you can now use a Raspberry Pi camera to your Zero
- It is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and640x480p90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras