LGF-TECH3231 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
TEC1-12706 Thermoelectric Peltier module is a semiconductor module also known as Peltier Plate, Theroelectric Cooler, etc. Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU coolers to alternate power sources, or even for your own custom car drink warmer/cooler.
Since they consist primarily of semiconductor material sandwiched between ceramic plates and have no moving parts.
- Model: TEC1-12706
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 4mm
- Operates from 0~15.2V DC and 0~6A
- Operates Temperature: -30? to 70
- Max power consumption: 60 Watts
- These devices must be used in conjunction with a heat sink to avoid burn-out
- Each device is full inspected and tested
- Fitted with 6-inch insulated leads.
This devices is also known as:
- Thermoelectric Cooler
- Thermoelectric Module
- Peltier Junction
- Peltier Plate.