LGF-TECH7932 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
The PAM8610 is a 10W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range.
The PAM8610 runs off of a 7V to 15V supply at much higher efficiency than competitors? ICs. The PAM8610 only requires very few external components, significantly saving cost and board space. The PAM8610 is available in a 40pin QFN 6mm*6mm package.
How to use:
- The power supply voltage limit is 16.5V, do not use more than this voltage.
- The power supply is recommended for 12v, 3A power supply filter better
- 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
- ?Do not short-circuit the audio output to each other or shorted to ground
- Carefully check before electricity, ensure the wiring is correct before electricity.
- This plate with a switching function, SW short, will turn off the power amplifier
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation type)
Package Includes :
1 x PAM8610 Dual Channel Stereo Class D Digital Amplifier Board.