LGF-TECH1455 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- 5 ?s output rise time in response to step input current.
- 50 kHz bandwidth.
- Total output error 1.5% at TA= 25?C, and 4% at ?40?C to 85?C.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
- 2 m? internal conductor resistance.
- 1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
- 0 V, single supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- The Allegro ACS712 provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, Commercial,and communications systems
- The device package allows for easy implementation by the customer
- Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switch-mode power supplies, and overcurrent fault protection
- The device is not intended for automotive applications
- The device consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die
- Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage
- Device accuracy is optimized through the close proximity of the magnetic signal to the Hall transducer
- A precise, proportional voltage is provided by the low-offset, chopper-stabilized BiCMOS Hall IC, which is programmed for accuracy after packaging
- Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switched-mode power supplies, and over current fault protection.