LGF-TECH1847 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
This is 28YBJ-48 DC 5V 4 phase 5 wire stepper motor with ULN2003 driver board having?5-wire phase can drive ordinary uln2003 chip can also be connected as phase 2 may be supporting the development board, direct plug, easy to use stepper motor used in the development board.
- Diameter: 28mm
- Voltage: 5V
- Step angle: 5.625 x 1/64
- Reduction ratio: 1/64
- Length: 274mm
- Net weight: 43g?
ULN2003 driver board:
A, B, C, D LED indication Four-phase stepper motor work status
- 5V Stepper Motor 28BYJ-48 with Drive Test Module Board ULN2003 5 Line 4 Phase?
- One of the most significant advantages of a stepper motor is its ability to be accurately controlled in an open loop system. Open loop control means no feedback information about position is needed. This type of control eliminates the need for expensive sensing and feedback devices such as optical encoders. Your position is known simply by keeping track of the input step pulses.
- 5 Line 4 phase can be driven by ordinary uln2003 chip?can also be connected in phase 2 development board used for supporting the use of a direct plug and easy to?use stepper motor used in the development board.?
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003. A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work. Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable?
- 1 x Drive Module Board ULN2003
- 1 x Stepper motor