XYZ- 29471 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
Specifications and Features :
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display chip.
- FTDI cable compatible pinout
- Standard 6-pin ISP header (Not Populated)
- Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
- Solder jumpers for combining the power sections.
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
- Two independent power and ground sections to isolate the OSD’s analog stage:
- A +5V section for the ATmega and the OSD’s digital stage, powered by the FTDI cable or other +5V sources
- A regulated +5V section for the OSD’s analog stage, powered by the video in/out a header and capable of handling up to +12V input.
- Solder jumpers are available to combine the two power and ground sections if desired.
- Supports APM2, APM2.5, APM2.6.
Package Includes :
1 x OSD with shell FOR APM 2.6 AND APM 2.8.
1 x Set of female to female jumper cables.