XYZ- 28963 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
POWERFUL GROUND CONTROL SOFTWARE
The downloadable mission planner software is what you use to configure and control your Ardupilot board, features include:
- Point-and-click way point entry, using Maps.
- Select mission commands from drop-down menus.
- Download mission logs files and analyzes them.
- Configure APM settings for your airframe.
- Interface with a PC flight simulator to create a full hardware-in-the-loop UAV simulator.
- See the output from APM’s serial terminal.
- Straight Needle
- Arduino Compatible!
- Onboard 4 Data flash chip for automatic data logging.
- Optional off-board GPS, a LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open-source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and USB functions respectively.
Package Includes :
1 x APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller.
2 x Connecting Wires.