XYZ- 323117 HANDLING = 5 DAYS
- Tougher and stronger
- Less warping (about 0.4% compared to over 8% in regular ABS)
- Prints smoother & smoother printed objects
- Better scratch, heat and oil resistance
- Can be polished using acetone
- Can be easily colored.
Advantages of ABS+ over ABS:
ABS+ is a composite of standard ABS, with extra additives to give the material extra strengths. While typical ABS can be difficult to work with, many makers h0ave found ABS+, albeit slightly more expensive, to be a more worthwhile investment for printing.
Compared to standard ABS plastic, ABS+ warps far less, with a much greater first layer adhesion. This directly translates to more rigid and defined structures, as the material maintains its shape better throughout the printing process. For bridges and overhangs – which are often the next trickiest aspect after first layer adhesion – ABS+ is substantially more lenient on the specific temperature requirements while offering a better layer adhesion. This further ensures less warping or bending during printing, even on long, thin or complex structures.
Another key benefit that professional and beginner makers have noted about ABS+ is that it offers a very unique, beautiful finish, which is often compared to a smooth nylon appearance. It is less opaque than typical ABS, and when polished can actually become moderately transparent. These fantastic advantages, as well as improved strength and flexibility, are what makes ABS+ filament a good investment for all 3D makers.
- Please put the unprinted material in sealed bags, then place it in a cool and dry place to prevent moisture.
- Please insert the wire into the fixed hole of the tray when you don’t use it in case of knotting.
- ABS will produce a slight irritating smell, please print in a well-ventilated environment.
1 x ABS+ 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Blue