|STIRKI-3266||HANDLING = 5 DAYS||* MADE IN INDIA|
- ATmega 328 micro controller
- 32 KB Flash Memory
- 6 Analog Inputs
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC
- Two 5V hobby servos can be connected
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
- 1 x Programmable R3 Board1 x Robot Chassis
- 1 x ADXL335 module
- 1 x Castor small
- Screw, nut and Spacers
- Cd including sample codes and software.