|RC25R-2398||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
The Compute Module IO Board Plus is a development board which you can plug a Compute Module into, and make use of the resources of Pi more flexibly. It is compatible with the Compute Module IO Board V3 from the Foundation, along with various common use components.
- → Compatible with the Compute Module IO Board V3 from the Foundation
- → GPIO header, for connecting sorts of HATs
- → Arduino connectivity, also supports shields
- → 1-WIRE interface, for connecting single-bus devices like DS18B20
- → 4x keys, 4x LEDs, 1x Buzzer, for I/O testing
- → Onboard USB HUB, allows connecting more USB devices
- → IR receiver, IR remote control is available
- → Onboard USB TO UART, for serial debugging
- → Sensor interface
- → 10-bit ADC, 38KSPS, 11-ch (6-ch for interface, 5-ch for sensors)
- → 16-bit DAC, 2-ch
- → Onboard RTC, one of the most common and useful functions.