|STIRKI-4793||HANDLING = 5 DAYS||* MADE IN INDIA|
- Motor Channel: 2
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 5 to 25 (Rev 1.0) 5 to 30 (Rev 2.0)
- Peak Current (A): 30 (10 seconds)
- Continuous Current (A): 10
- Operating Modes: Arduino,PWM
- LEDs Indicator
- Manual Button
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC (Rev2.0).
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double check the polarity before power up.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds) for each channel.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input (for PWM and DIR)
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Full NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequency is same and input frequency).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. ** Note this is not "RC PWM"
- 2 activation buttons for manual activation or fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm.