|RC25R-2526||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
This is an entry-level development board based on ESP32-C3 SoC, which is equipped with a RISC-V 32-bit single-core processor, operating frequency up to 160 MHz, supports secondary development without using other microcontrollers or processors. The ESP32-C3 is an highly integrated low power Wi-Fi and Bluetooth system-level chip (SoC), designed for various applications such as internet of things (IoT), mobile devices, wearable electronics, smart home, etc.
- Onboard ESP-C3-32S module that comes with a PCB antenna
- Onboard CH340, USB to UART converter
- RGB 3-in-1 LED, convenient for secondary development
- USB port for power input, firmware programming, or UART debugging
- 2x15pin extension headers, breakout all the I/O pins of the module
- 2x keys, used as reset or user-defined.
- Complete Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 1T1R mode data rate up to 150Mbps
- Support BLE5.0 and rate support: 125Kbps, 500Kbps, 1Mbps,2Mbps
- Onboard ESP32-C3 chip, 32-bit RISC-V single-core processor, supports a clock frequency of up to 160 MHz, with 400 KB SRAM, 384 KB ROM, 8KB RTC SRAM
- Support UART/PWM/GPIO/ADC/I2C/I2S interface, temperature sensor, pulse counter
- SMD-38 package
- Integrated Wi-Fi MAC/ BB/RF/PA/LNA/BLE
- Support multiple sleep modes, deep sleep electric current is less than 5uA
- UART rate up to 5Mbps
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP mode and mix mode
- Support Smart Config (APP)/AirKiss (WeChat) of Android and IOS One-click network configuration
- Support UART port local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- General AT commands can be better understand
- Support secondary development, integrated Linux development environment
- ESP-C3-32S module acquiesce in using the built-in 4MByte Flash, meanwhile support external Flash version.