|RC25R-2309||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
The-F207ZG is a STM32-144 Development Board with STM32F207ZG microcontroller provides a flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The ST Zio connector, which is an extension of V3, provides access to more peripherals and ST morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The board does not require any separate probe, as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer and it comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples, as well as a direct access to the online resources.
- Flexible board power supply 5V from ST-LINK/V2-1 USB VBUS
- External power sources 3.3V and 7 to 12V on ST Zio or ST morpho connectors
- USB OTG or full-speed device with micro-AB connector
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector
- Three user LEDs
- Two push-buttons - USER and RESET
- 32.768kHz Crystal oscillator - LSE crystal
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of software examples
- Support of wide choice of IDEs including GCC-based IDEs.