|LGF-TECH1132||HANDLING = 5 DAYS|
GY-273 HMC5883L Module Triple Axis Compass Magneto meter Sensor is a surface-mount, multi-chip module designed for low-field magnetic sensing with a digital interface for applications such as low-cost compassing and magnetometry.
The HMC5883L includes our state-of-the-art, high-resolution HMC118X series magneto-resistive sensors plus an ASIC containing amplification, automatic degaussing strap drivers, offset cancellation, and a 12-bit ADC that enables 1? to 2? compass heading accuracy.
The I2C serial bus allows for easy interface. The HMC5883L is a 3.0x3.0x0.9mm surface mount 16-pin leadless chip carrier (LCC). Applications for the HMC5883L include Mobile Phones, Netbooks, Consumer Electronics, Auto Navigation Systems, and Personal Navigation Devices.
- I2C Digital Interface
- 3-Axis Magnetoresistive Sensors and ASIC in a 3.0x3.0x0.9mm LCC Surface Mount Package
- 12-Bit ADC Coupled with Low Noise AMR Sensors Achieves 2 milli-gauss Field Resolution in ?8 Gauss Fields
- Built-In Self Test
- Low Voltage Operations (2.16 to 3.6V) and Low Power Consumption (100 mA)
- Sensors Can Be Used in Strong Magnetic Field Environments with a 1 to 2 Degree Compass Heading Accuracy
- Fast 160 Hz Maximum Output Rate
- Has a long life and reliable stability
Made in India