|RC25R-2087||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
H64 “Model B”- 3GB LPDDR3 PC-1600 RAM Single Board Computer.
PINE H64 is latest Single Board Computer by Pine64. Its powered by an All winner “H6” Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 64-Bit Processor with MALI T-722 GPU. The PINE H64 is equipped with 4GB (3GB usable space) LPDDR3 PC-1600 system memory and 128Mb SPI boot Flash. There is also an optional eMMC module (up to 128GB) and microSD slot for booting. The board is equipped with an onboard build-in 11n Wifi/BT, 1x USB 3.0 Host, 2x USB 2.0 Host, Gigabit Ethernet, PI-2 GPIO Bus, Euler GPIO Bus as well as many other peripheral device interface such as UART, SPI, I2C, for makers to integrate with sensors and other peripherals.
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 Processor @1.8GHz (32KB L1 Instruction cache per core, 32KB L1 Data cache per core, and 512KB L2 cache - shared among cores, virtualization support, 28nm process)
- ARM Mali T-722MP2 Dual-core GPU - Supports OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1, OpenCL 1.2/1.1, ATSC (Adaptive Scalable Texture Compression), FAST
- 4GB (3GB usable) LPDDR3 RAM configurations
- Built-in 128Mbit SPI Flash memory
- eMMC socket
- MicroSD slot - bootable, supports SDHC and SDXC, storage up to 256GB
- 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x USB3.0 Host port and 2x USB2.0 Host port
- HDMI 2.0 out - Digital Video up to 4KP60 (HDCP2.2)
- 3.5mm stereo earphone/microphone plug
- 2x20 pin PI-2 GPIO Header
- Wifi: 802.11bgn 2.4G + external antenna (1T1R, RTL8723BS chip)
- Bluetooth: 2.1/3.0/4.0 LE (RTL8723BS chip)
- RTC battery connector for integrated real-time clock
- SPDIF connector
- Power & Reset buttons.