|STIRKI-3156||HANDLING = 5 DAYS||* MADE IN INDIA|
- This module uses bright infrared (IR) LED and a phototransistor to detect the pulse of the finger, a red LED flashes with each pulse.
- Pulse monitor works as follows: The LED is the light side of the finger.
- and phototransistor on the other side of the finger, phototransistor used to obtain the flux emitted.
- when the blood pressure pulse by the finger when the resistance of the phototransistor will be slight changed.
- We choose a very high resistance resistor R1, because most of the light through the finger is absorbed.
- it is desirable phototransistor sensitive enough. Resistance can be selected by experiment to get the best results.
- The most important is to keep the shield stray light into the phototransistor. For home lighting.
- that is particularly important because the lights at home mostly based 50HZ or 60HZ fluctuate.
- so faint heartbeat will add considerable noise.