High voltage generator is made by using the coil principle, and outputs high-voltage pulse high-voltage current, which is small in size and high in efficiency. The distance between high pressure discharges is 10 mm-20 mm. To avoid burning, use the time limit of 1 minute.
Application: The high voltage generator can be used as a scientific experiment, electronic equipment, negative ion generator, high voltage source in the production of small science and so on.
- 3.7V Li-ion battery can be used single or two series, such as 18650, idle cell phone batteries ( to remove the protection board , the proposed capacity of 2000mAh or more ) or NiCd / NiMH battery pack, 4V or 6V lead acid batteries.
- This module is a small production with high-pressure science inverter transformer / booster finished module, the input terminal DC 3V – 7.2V can get 20KV DC high voltage (about 1-2 cm arc) at the output can be used as high school science experiments , electronic equipment, negative ion generator, high voltage source to use when making small science.
- Avoid high-pressure high-voltage module load electricity use. Must adjust the high voltage side suitable distance (before electricity, battery voltage and capacity is proportional to the distance from high-voltage arcing used when testing the arc distance from short to long experiment, prohibited from beyond the arc when powered up, the energy can not be released due to high pressure, easily damage the module)
- Due to power, the internal heat is not easy, every power-on time should be controlled within a minute.
- Determine whether the battery capacity can be driven approach is the maximum power output of the battery when the voltage measurement arcing. If so you can 6V maximum power output.
- Two sections of small capacity lithium series of 7.2V, measured arc voltage has dropped to about 4V state, the capacity of the smaller voltage pulled lower. It is recommended to use more than one lithium battery 2000mA , 4000mA best conditions with more battery.