|RC25R-1913||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
L073RZ - 64 board with STM32L073RZ Ultra Low Power MCU - 192Kb Flash - 20Kb RAM - USB - 32MHz.
The L073RZ is a STM32 development board with ultra low power STM32L073RZ MCU allows user to build their own prototypes for embedded applications. The connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 board series are based on ARM Cortex-M0+ 32-bit RISC cores optimised for high performance and energy efficiency. ARM Cortex-M features a high density instruction set and a Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC) providing excellent interrupt handling abilities.
- Onboard STM32L073RZ microcontroller
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity and Morpho extension resources supported
- Onboard V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- USB VBUS or external source power supplies (3.3V, 5V, 7-12V), Power management access point
- Three LED indications for USB communication, user LED, power LED
- Two push buttons for user and reset
- Three interfaces supported on USB. Virtual Com port, Mass storage and Debug port
- STM32 comprehensive software HAL library
- Supported by Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC based IDEs.