|RC25R-1442||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
LM2575-ADJ -1A - Adjustable Simple Switcher Step Down Regulator - TO220-5 Straight Lead
The LM2575 Series of regulator are monolithic ICs that provide all the active function for a step-down switching regulator. This part is capable of driving 1A of load current with excellent load and line regulation. This particular part is Adjuatable version of LM2575, the output voltage can be adjusted between 1.3V to 37VDC. It requires very few external components to make it fully functional.
- Adjustable With a Range of 1.23 V to 37 V and ±4% Regulation (Max) Over Line, Load, and Temperature Conditions
- Specified 1-A Output Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range. . .4.75 V to 40 V
- Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors
- 52-kHz (Typ) Fixed-Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability With 50-µA (Typ) Standby Current
- High Efficiency. . .as High as 88% (Typ)
- Thermal Shutdown and Current-Limit Protection With Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting.