|RC25R-2101||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
Nano Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
Nano delivers 472 GFLOPS for running modern AI algorithms fast, with a quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU, a 128-core integrated NVIDIA GPU, as well as 4GB LPDDR4 memory. It runs multiple neural networks in parallel and processes several high-resolution sensors simultaneously.
Nano is also supported by, which includes a board support package (BSP), CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The SDK also includes the ability to natively install popular open source Machine Learning (ML) frameworks such as Tensor Flow, PyTorch, Caffe / Caffe2, Keras, and MXNet, enables the developers to integrate their favorite AI model / AI framework into products fast and easily.
- GPU: 128-core GPU
- CPU: quad-core -A57 CPU
- Memory: 4GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- Storage: Micro SD card slot (requires an external minimum 16G TF card)
- Encode: 4K @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Decode: 4K @ 60 (H.264/H.265)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T self-negotiation
- Camera: 12-ch (3x4 OR 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 (1.5Gbps)
- Display: HDMI 2.0, DP (DisplayPort)
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 (Micro USB)
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Micro USB (5V 2A)
- DC jack (5V 4A)
- Core module: 69.6 mm × 45 mm
- Whole kit: 100mm × 80mm × 29mm.