- This is the DS1307 Real Time Clock developed by one of our designers.
- Two-wire I2C interface.
- Hour: Minutes: Seconds AM/PM.
- Day Month, Date – Year.
- DS1307 based RTC with LIR2032 battery (Battery include).
- 1Hz output pin.
- Consumes less than 500nA in battery backup mode with oscillator running
- Available in 8-pin DIP or SOIC
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) recognized
- Real-time clock (RTC) counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap-year compensation valid up to 2100
- 56-byte non-volatile RAM for data storage
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile memory available to the user.
- The DS1307 is accessed via the I2C protocol.
- The module comes fully assembled and pre-programmed with the current time.
Package Includes :
1 x RTC DS1307 24C32 Real-Time Clock Module.