|LGF-TECH1119||HANDLING = 5 DAYS|
RFID Reader/Writer MFRC-522 RC522 with Card and Tag includes a 13.56MHz RF reader cum writer module that uses an RC522 IC and two S50 RFID cards. The MF RC522 is a highly integrated transmission module for contact-less communication at 13.56 MHz. RC522 supports ISO 14443A/MIFARE mode. This is RFID Reader/Writer is designed by NXP as low power consumption, low cost and compact size read and write chip, is the best choice in the development of smart meters and portable hand-held devices. It uses the advanced modulation system, fully integrated at 13.56MHz with all kinds of positive non-contact communication protocols. Support 14443A compatible answer signal. DSP deal with ISO14443A frames and error correction.
RC522 - RFID Reader features an outstanding modulation and demodulation algorithm to serve effortless RF communication at 13.56 MHz. The S50 RFID Cards will ease up the process helping you to learn and add the 13.56 MHz RF transition to your project.
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices.
- Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- 14443A compatible transponder signals.
- ISO14443A frames and error detection.
- Supports rapid CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meets advanced applications development and production needs.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
Made in India