|RC25R-2102||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
SIM800C based GSM/GPRS/Bluetooth HAT
This is a handy, low power HAT which features multi communication functionalities: GSM, GPRS, and Bluetooth. It allows your Pi to easily send messages, connect to wireless Internet, transfer data via Bluetooth, and so on.
- connectivity, compatible with 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W
- Supports SMS, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.
- Bluetooth 3.0, supports data transferring through Bluetooth
- UART interface, for connecting host control boards like Arduino/STM32
- Onboard voltage level translator, 3.3V by default, switch to 5V via jumper
- 2x LEDs for indicating the module working status
- SIM card slot for 1.8V/3V SIM card
- Baudrate auto detection (1200bps ~115200bps)
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: GSM 11.14 Release 99
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for /STM32)