|RC25R-1787||HANDLING =5 DAYS||*MADE IN INDIA*|
STM8S208MB Development Board - Open8S208Q80 - LQFP80
Open8S208Q80 is a STM8 development board that features a STM8S208MB device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with STM8 microcontroller.
1. STM8S208MB:the high performance STM8 MCU which features:
- Core: 8-bit
- Operating Frequency: 24 MHz(20 MIPS) Max
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5V
- Package: LQFP80
- I/Os: 68
- Memories: 128kB Flash, 6kB SRAM, 2kB EEPROM
- Communication Interfaces: 1 x SPI, 1 x I2C, 2 x UART, 1 x CAN, 12 x PWM, 16 x ADC
- Debugging/Programming: SWIM
- 2. AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- 3. Power switch
- 4. Power indicator
- 5. LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
- 6. Reset button
- 7. User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
- 8. Joystick: five positions
- 9. 8M crystal oscillator
- 10. Adjustable resistor: for LCD12864 contrast adjustment
- 11. UART1 interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 12. CAN interface: for connecting CAN modules
- 13. PS/2 interface: for connecting PS/2 devices, such as keyboard and/or mouse
- 14. SPI interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as Data Flash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
- 15. 16 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as FT245 USB FIFO, 8 SEG LED, etc.
- 16. I2C interface: for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
- 17. UART3 interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 18. Graphic multi-color LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI control
- 19. Graphic dot-matrix LCD interface: for connecting graphic LCDs such as LCD12864
- 20. 1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- 21. 5V DC jack
- 22. Custom crystal socket
- 23. VCC power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- 24. MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- 25. SWIM interface: for debugging/programming
- 26. User keys jumper
- 27. Joystick jumper
- 28. 1-WIRE jumper
- 29. LEDs jumper
- 30. PS/2 jumper
31. LCD interface selection jumper
- short the jumper for dot-matrix LCD
- open the jumper for multi-color LCD
- 32. VDD selection jumper
- 33. Crystal selection jumper
- 34. VREF selection jumper.