|LGF-TECH1478||HANDLING = 5 DAYS||* MADE IN INDIA|
- A float sensor is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank.
- The switch may be used in a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices.
- float sensor is an ON/OFF switch. It helps to sense the level of water present in the overhead tank or sump.
- These sensors has a permanent in the float.
- The Switch is present in the white stem of the sensor.
- As the float rises or falls with level of water in the tank, the switch gets activated by the magnet in the float, thereby the signal which is obtained from the sensors is used along with the water level controllers for controlling the motor pump.
- No electrical contact with water.
- Shock proof
- Corrosion free and rust free
- Sensor with 1.5 meter cable